This cute Mother's Day design can be used on many different things. Fits most 5x7 hoops. We choose to turn it into a greeting card. Here is how I did it...
- I stitched it onto a piece of fabric LARGER than a 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock. You want to be able to hoop the fabric and stabilizer together so it will be pucker free. Use cutaway stabilizer. (leave the stabilizer the same size as the fabric. Do not trim it yet.)
- Then center it on the cardstock with the embroidery on the right side of the page.
- Attach the fabric and cutaway to the cardstock with spray adhesive. I sprayed the back of the stabilizer, stuck it to the cardstock, then lifted the fabric and sprayed between the fabric and stabilizer so everything was attached.
- Turn it upside down and trim around the edges through the fabric and stabilizer. Use a ruler and rotary cutter if you have one to get a straight edge.
- Decorate the edges with rickrack and buttons.
~ DESIGN INFO ~
5 Color changes
6.58" tall by 4.80" wide
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX, formats included
PDF color change sheet & instruction sheet included
*Card not included. This listing is for the machine embroidery design only.
* PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT PROVIDE ASSISTANCE WITH SOFTWARE OR EMBROIDERY MACHINE USAGE. There are too many variations of software and machines out there for us to know how to use them all.
However, we do host a Facebook Group, "Embroidery Room Reality
" that is a wonderful source of information from many other embroiderers just like yourself!
There are no refunds, returns or exchanges on this digital file.
You need an embroidery machine to use this file.
You are not purchasing a finished item.
(c)A Stitch in Time - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED