Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the designs I just purchased?
- After you pay for the items in your cart, a page with a blue DOWNLOAD button will appear. It looks like this:
- Click on the DOWNLOAD now button and save the designs to your computer. You will have to Unzip them.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with a link to download your designs if you want to download them at a later time. If you do not see the email, check your spam folder if you are a new customer and have never received an email from us.
- If you are still having problems with downloading, the fastest way to reach us is by email as I am out and about during the day and not always in my shop. Use the CONTACT US link.
Can I see what designs I have purchased in the past?
- If you set up an account with us, you can log into your account at any time and look at a list of designs you have purchased.
- If you misplace one of the designs you purchased from us, just email us with the invoice number and we will email you the link to download the design again.
I cannot get the design I am trying to buy to go into my cart. Please help.
- If you are trying to buy designs from an iPad, switch to a computer and try again. For some iPads, the website recognizes that you cannot download designs to the iPad and will not let you add them to your cart.
Where do I type in the DISCOUNT CODE when you are having a sale?
- After you click checkout, the screen will look like this:
- The red arrow is pointing to the box to type in the code. Type in the discount code exactly as it appears in our ad, and click APPLY.